Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought my FIRST Victory it's a 2003 Vegas. I love it I think I got a good deal it only had 1900 miles on it and the previous owner did a lot of work to it. If someone could tell me how to post a picture i will.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Wow! 03 and only 1900 miles? How did he managed that? My 03 has 26k and I thought that was low. :D

And congrats by the way. I'd use an image hosting site to post picture. Or just click on the reply post, scroll down a bit you'll see the attachment button.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That milage is nuts. I bought my new 2011 Vegas 3 weeks ago with 40 on the odo after my test ride. It now has 1500miles ;). absolutely love it!!
Congrats on your buy. Now get out there and "fix" that odometer.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
8 Posts
kewl

cool bro, i actually just bought an 03 Vegas too and the previous owner only put 3100 miles on it. I'm trying to figure out how to post photos as well, let me know if you figure it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have tried to post pics but it wants me to type in a link if anybody knows how to post from an I Phone that would be great. Thanks for all the replies I am already starting to work on that odometer problem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't know if you are on Facebook or not, but what I did is download pics from fb then went downloads on my pc and copied and pasted the link. Worked for me.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have tried to post pics but it wants me to type in a link if anybody knows how to post from an I Phone that would be great. Thanks for all the replies I am already starting to work on that odometer problem.
If you have an iPhone use the photobucked app. That's the best way to post pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts