Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I bought my Vegas back in July, and since I am a procrastinator I haven't signed up here until now. I traded in my old Yamaha sport bike and got this. It's a 2007 factory leftover and it had only 30 miles on it, I bought it because it was a new Victory for $10k. I have two other friends that bought new 2007's from the same place. I love the bike and from now on I will only buy Victory's. I disliked the salesmen from the dealership I got it from, on account of them being snakes, but the service department is top notch and has been very helpful.

The bike in the picture attached (I hope I was able to get it to work) is a bit different from what it is currently, It has on it now:

Shotgun Exhaust with filter and tune.
Ness Tear Drop Mirrors.
Ness Clutch and Brake Lever's.
Windshield and Passenger Backrest.

Thanks for looking,

Patrick

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Nice looking I had A Fatboy I just sold back in May. It is the last Harley I will own. They are so old looking. Victory has a more modern style that I am growing a custom to. I have not purchased one yet but like the Vegas the best..thumb up

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice looking bike Skull! I know what it's like to have to deal with salesmen like you describe. But in the end you got a fantastic looking bike, made with Victory quality, for $10Gs.

You definitely rode away a winner.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice acquisition Skull! I really like your wheels. Don't know if I've ever seen a silver satin finish. Not much of a chrome person here, so those look top notch.

Welcome to the fold, be seeing ya!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome.

I'd like to put LED turn signals on it, and a side mount plate. Other than that it'll probably stay mostly stock.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Nice Bike bought my Hammer back in June. I've owned many bikes over the years but the Vic is my 1st cruiser and I love it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i have a drivers back rest for sale if u need one

spoons 2011 cross roads

1 - 16 of 16 Posts