Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Vic Fans,
I recently purchased my third Victory. My first was a brand new 2003 TC (Black), the second was a 2000 V92C (Black), and last week purchased a 2001 V92C (2-tone Blue/Silver). 2 owner, 9700 miles, all recalls and upgrades done. Haven't seen many 01 blue/silver bikes, mostly the standard black, blue, and red. Not sure what other color combonations were available in the early years, but I can tell you that this one by far is my favorite color of the three I have owned. Looking forward to reading and participating in the forums.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hello Vic Fans,
I recently purchased my third Victory. My first was a brand new 2003 TC (Black), the second was a 2000 V92C (Black), and last week purchased a 2001 V92C (2-tone Blue/Silver). 2 owner, 9700 miles, all recalls and upgrades done. Haven't seen many 01 blue/silver bikes, mostly the standard black, blue, and red. Not sure what other color combonations were available in the early years, but I can tell you that this one by far is my favorite color of the three I have owned. Looking forward to reading and participating in the forums.
Welcome and congrats on the purchase! Don't forget to post a pic of your new ride in the V92 forums and enjoy the group here. Lots of good folks with lots of knowledge! Safe riding!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts