Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2009 lucky lime jackpot last week. Love the bike x all the hoopla about it being hard to turn is b.s.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats on the JP and welcome to the forum! I agree, the hard to turn is a bit of hype but it would probably be true if you were going to a JP from a smaller/lighter bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the JP and welcome to the forum! I agree, the hard to turn is a bit of hype but it would probably be true if you were going to a JP from a smaller/lighter bike.
Funny you say that. I've been riding a 2007 Yamaha r6 the past give years...about as small and light as you'll get. Still no problems. I will say getting used to the transmission and when to shift w//o tach is what took getting used to

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Just purchased a 2009 lucky lime jackpot last week. Love the bike x all the hoopla about it being hard to turn is b.s.
It's a matter of degree and speed. Compared to bikes with normal tires, bikes such as yours don't steer as easily or neutrally. And the faster you dive into corners, the more apparent it becomes.

If you don't ride aggressively, it won't matter much.

I've never been a fan of green, but those lime Jackpots have won me over.cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts