Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys cheers

Been interested in buying a Vic for years. Was thinking about buying a new Gunner or a Scout and found a smoking deal on this 2007 Hammer. I'm obsessed. Already bought a PC3 and S&S intake along with a new Dunlop elite 3 tire (made in usa!). I have plans to turbo this eventually and would like to do everything myself. Does anyone on here have any experience with a turbo setup on the 100ci PC3 bikes :confused:? It looks like i'm unable to control timing on the PC3 which i'm worried about. Anyways, for now i'm happy and wont make any big changes until this Winter. I'm from the Cincinnati area so let me know if any of you guys are local thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Nice bike mate .... There are a lot of threads about
Turbo vs blower vs 116 inch with weblinks etc

How many miles on the hammer ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also is there anyway to tell what kind of exhaust that is? It just says Victory Performance close to the tip :confused: Victory shotgun pipes? Are they stage 1 2 3? The bike is surprising loud

·
12,968 Posts
we can see in the photo there is no baffles. Call the guy that owned it and ask if he has them it will save you a hundred bucks.
At top of page is search put turbo in it and there is a sponsor here that has turbo kits. There is a guy here where I live that has a turbo and hes only getting 225 horse to the wheel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts