Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking, now that they offer High Balls, Hard Balls & 8-balls, perhaps ma Vic is missing the boat when it comes to advertising. They should have the gunny say something like "Does your M/C company have balls?":ltr:
Or how about "Victory: The other American motorcycle company, Balls & all"! thumb up

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was just thinking, now that they offer High Balls, Hard Balls & 8-balls, perhaps ma Vic is missing the boat when it comes to advertising. They should have the gunny say something like "Does your M/C company have balls?":ltr:
Or how about "Victory: The other American motorcycle company, Balls & all"! thumb up
NICE.....:Dthumb up

u ment like this ....:ltr:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Was eating breakfast and taking in a swallow of orange juice as I read that. Gotta clean up my keyboard now. Good one, Jokerman.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Balls.....

Was eating breakfast and taking in a swallow of orange juice as I read that. Gotta clean up my keyboard now. Good one, Jokerman.
How bout this: Have an annual ride to D.C. to coincide with the big Memorial Day rally. Open to all Vic riders to visit the Vietnam Memorial Wall. They could call it "Balls to the Wall"!:ltr::ltr::ltr:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
12,318 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't know have you seen the video with the contest to ride with gunny in Daytona?? SORRY I gotta ask what's up with his chaps?? Really ?? Dude sorry I'll pass on that one ! gunny fix your pants... LOL :ltr:

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
AXE GEL....great for your High Balls and 8 Balls!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts