Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in victory land. traded in my honda fury for a xc 8 ball. looking for any pointers and must haves anyone can throw my way.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the XC-8ball!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome Eor128. Great choice on the XC. If you could give us a little information as to where you are from so we could be more helpful in our information to you.

There are shops and tuners all over our great land that you may want to visit for some good old fashioned hopping up or just to accessorize your ride.

1st thing to do is put some good break in miles on your bike and then if you are considering exhaust and tuning you could do a search on this forum to see what many have done to enhance the performance of these awesome bikes. We discuss everything from big wheel kits to big bore kits here. Looking forward to hearing from you in the future......cheers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome from Florida, I also traded in my VTX 1800N for a Cross Country Tour a month ago. The Victory is a great bike, ride safe and enjoy!
Toby

·
Registered
784 Posts
"Must Haves"? Gas tires, and the time to burn both of them up.

Welcome to the mayhem!
cheers

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Must haves...

- Cold beer every couple hrs of riding
- Good riding buddies (preferably on HD motorcycles, so when you smoke them in a drag race you can laugh at them)
- If riding buddies are on HD's you will need, Lloydz ATS, Lloydz hi flow filter, Fuel controller, (PCV or Lloydz gen 4).
- Loud pipes (So when you spank your HD buds it hurts there ears)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts