Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 V92SC. Some self made mods and more to come. Custom rear seat, handle bar, riser, foot control extenders and back rest. Soon to have new pipes, modded air box, new grips, V92c rear fender, custom lights and PCIII usb. Great new edition to the family. Oh and it is truly thanks to research I've done (still doing) on this forum.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
2000 V92SC. Some self made mods and more to come. Custom rear seat, handle bar, riser, foot control extenders and back rest. Soon to have new pipes, modded air box, new grips, V92c rear fender, custom lights and PCIII usb. Great new edition to the family. Oh and it is truly thanks to research I've done (still doing) on this forum.
Welcome to the family! cheers

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Niiiiiiiice ride. I'm also new to this forum. I mostly just read information and
let me tell ya I'm learning stuff here all the time. Welcome and safe riding.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I am confused. What is there about a V92C that is truly new or unique?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a V92SC but, nothing if you have owned one, which I haven't. Seems by the list of bikes neither have you. Besides what is it about ANY Harley that is new and unique. Sorry but any bike is new and unique to the person that owns it. Kinda like every Mustang, Camaro or any other vehicle that there are thousands of. It's unique to the owner. Does that help any?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts