Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

New Victory owner here. I purchased a 2012 High Ball about 3 weeks ago. I've only been able to get 325 miles on it because of my schedule and out of town company but so far I love it. I've been a Harley rider since 1978. I am a second generation rider. My mom and dad both had Harley's in the late 60's. I used to ride with them both when I was a kid.

I still have my Harley and don't plan to sell it but I've wanted a Victory for a long time and now I finally have one. I am still getting to know it and it is different from what I have been used to. It handles like a much smaller bike and I am very pleased thus far. I'm still in the break in period so I have been taking it easy per the manual recommendations. I intend on getting a 2:1 exhaust, stage 1 download and some LED signal lights at 500 miles.

I have a question. Will the running boards from a 2008 Vegas fit the High Ball? I know someone selling a complete set but I don't want to get them until I verify fitment. In the 2012 Pure Victory Gear catalog most things that fit the Vegas fit the High Ball but the running boards are unclear. Thanks and I am glad to be here.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Nice, congrats, and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new ride. :)

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

Don't have an answer for you, but I'm sure someone will chime in with one. Enjoy the Highball!cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I should have mentioned, unless you already scoped it out, Kate from Honda East Toledo is the "Go to" person for all your accessory needs.thumb up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts