Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm a new Victory owner from Jersey. I just picked up a new Victory Highball about a month ago and it is an amazing bike. I absolutely love it and am happy to be a part of the Victory community. Hope to meet a lot of nice people on my travels as well as on this site. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new High-Ball. thumb up

I would love a HB too! I test rode one every Vic Demo ride I attended this year. It was a fun bike to ride. I had never ridden a bike with apes before and it was a blast. Enjoy! cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard and congrats on the new High-Ball. thumb up

I would love a HB too! I test rode one every Vic Demo ride I attended this year. It was a fun bike to ride. I had never ridden a bike with apes before and it was a blast. Enjoy! cheers
Thanks! It is definitely a fun bike. It handles amazing and goes like hell. I had my buddy by 3 bike lengths from 40-100 on his r6. I love my highball. I would love to do some motor mods down the road like the one's you have. Right now it just has a k&n filter, victory fuel download, and hacker zoomie pipes. Prob wait till it's off warranty before the motor mods tho lol

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on the HighBall!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Definitely a very nice bike. Welcome to the community.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts