Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all I picked up a Victory Vegas down here in New Mexico, I absolutely love the bike compared to the chopper that I just came off of. I am thoroughly impressed with the bike. Unfortunately laying it down this past week is what really forced me to find this forum. Came out of it relatively unabused, couple black eyes and a knot on my forehead, I know I didn't have my helmet on and I should know better. Thankfully the bike landed on my leg so it came out relatively well too, just a broken headlight, turn signal, shifter and shifter shaft so I can't complain too much. I guess I can chalk it up to a lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Glad your ok , Welcome !cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a turn signal already but anyone with a chrome headlight or the shifter parts I would be interested in purchasing. I would post in the classified but I don't seem to have access to that yet.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Phew... Lucky. Glad your ok and welcome. There was a fella selling a round headlight on here a few days ago. Just scour the parts for sale section.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been, seems there must be a time frame I have to wait before I can post in other threads. But I certainly got lucky to walk away from my encounter relatively unscathed.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Happy to hear you are all right, sorry to hear about the accident

1 - 6 of 6 Posts