Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Victory Performance Leather Jacket

Jacket has been traded for another one exactly the same except an XL. Still feels to short. Looking for an 2XL.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Size is Large.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Badass leather Jacket for sale. New with out tags. Bought it online and it doesn't fit, not happy about that at all. Been looking for this jacket for a long time. For some reason I can't upload photos. Message me so I can email you pics, or I can text them to you.

250.00 plus 20 shipping. Size is large.
More importantly, how big are YOU ..that it didn't fit so that others won't run the same risk. Are you 46" in the shoulders, weigh 225 or are you larger and that was why it didn't fit. Last thing you want to do is re-create the same problem you had, right?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More importantly, how big are YOU ..that it didn't fit so that others won't run the same risk. Are you 46" in the shoulders, weigh 225 or are you larger and that was why it didn't fit. Last thing you want to do is re-create the same problem you had, right?
Good call. I am 5ft 11in. 215lbs. I have a 44 in chest, 50 inches in the shoulders, 36 inch waist. It was way to tight in the waist and it was a little snug every where else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts