Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this will be my second Victory. My first was a 2007 KingPin and I really liked that bike. I sold it last year after triking and putting on many fun miles. I had the craving to get another and came across this slightly used 2005 V92 which will become another sport trike. I have parts on the way and plan on going candy red and satin black for the finish colors. It has a Lloyds controller which I may or maynot need to adjust. I am not sure if I will keep or sell, we will see.

My KingPin before I sold it. This one was also a salvage unit

·
Registered
800 Posts
wow that's quite the ride....can't wait to see this one....

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
So this will be my second Victory. My first was a 2007 KingPin and I really liked that bike. I sold it last year after triking and putting on many fun miles. I had the craving to get another and came across this slightly used 2005 V92 which will become another sport trike. I have parts on the way and plan on going candy red and satin black for the finish colors. It has a Lloyds controller which I may or maynot need to adjust. I am not sure if I will keep or sell, we will see.

My KingPin before I sold it. This one was also a salvage unit
Where did you get the kit to do this? I bet @RICZ would have liked to do this to his XR if he had known about them.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I build these myself. Not sure if I can say the name as it may be a violation of the rules. I just like Victory motorcycles. I also have number 009 Excelsior-Henderson which is sort of a precursor to the Victory as several of the EH engineers went to Polaris after EH went away.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I build these myself. Not sure if I can say the name as it may be a violation of the rules. I just like Victory motorcycles. I also have number 009 Excelsior-Henderson which is sort of a precursor to the Victory as several of the EH engineers went to Polaris after EH went away.
wow.....man they are so kewl.....I can't stand the vision LOL but i love the way that looks ;)

More Pics...8)

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
I'm sure you would be okay to mention the name since you build these yourself. Do you build for others or only for yourself? Do you sell the plans if you don't build for others? I know there are some kits of varying styles available, or at least used to be, with some even having slanting wheels for turns.

If I couldn't ride two wheels anymore; I'd much rather ride a trike in this configuration rather than the two wheels in back.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I build them myself but it's a company I own and operate where I do builds like the Vision for customers all over the US. I invented the reverse trike conversion system and it's the only one of it's kind in the world. Started in 2009 and production in 2015. The Cross country I am just finishing belongs to a fellow in Las Vegas and is #50. I do 12 - 16 trikes a year.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well I build them myself but it's a company I own and operate where I do builds like the Vision for customers all over the US. I invented the reverse trike conversion system and it's the only one of it's kind in the world. Started in 2009 and production in 2015. The Cross country I am just finishing belongs to a fellow in Las Vegas and is #50. I do 12 - 16 trikes a year.

Well sir your work is exceptional.....that's totally awesome I'm with Bbob....i'd ride one of these anyday.....

Like to see the website as well...

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,726 Posts
Considering the work, parts, and fabrication involved; the $10k price tag for a Cross Country sounds like a fair price. Looks to be quite professional as well. I didn't see a link at your webpage for a warranty on the front end; do you have one? I guess that's one of those things customers who are nearly ready to pull the trigger would want to ask.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
I like what I see.

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
800 Posts
Have you built one that was imported into Canada? Any issues with reclassification of the bike to trike for license in Ontario Canada?

Rob

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have had inquiries regarding Canadian border crossings and it's a mess. It's my understanding the trike can't be ridden or transported back to Canada. Perhaps others have more info.

At any rate parts are arriving, new gas tank, new black glass packs, side cover and LED headlight. paint scheme will be cherry red and satin black. This will be fun.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I've never seen Trikes I actually like the look of, but your's @Endeavor .... I really do. (y) You are an art-teest' ;)
Reds and blacks are my favorite color combos....

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,755 Posts
Nice looking trikes you making.

How does that work with insurance, registrations, and all that BMV stuff?
We don't have inspections here but some states do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts