Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Too bad I'm just getting on a victory and the brand is now gone. :frown I'll be asking all the newbie questions that have probably been asked a million times. So please be patient with me. Lol.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Elmvale ON Canada...and welcome to the brand....put some pics up of your ride and ask away...8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
725 Posts
You can just add the pics right on this one

Rob

·
Registered
746 Posts
Hiya Butch - most regulars will check the "Active Topics" header when they first log on, so anything current will be noticed regardless of which category it's posted in. The first thing you should probably do is tell us what bike you have, year, model, and any mods, even adding it to your permanent signature so it's repeated in every post you make. Then ask away like CanuckRob says. You'll find us mostly very responsive, because if there's a pickle to be in, we've mostly been there. A whole bunch of answers can be found by using the search tool first but there's a million new wrinkles and ways of screwing something up. You might as well join in!!

·
13,185 Posts
Draft6969

so tell us what model and year do you have. Has there been any mods done to it and when did you get it. When you ask a question try to tell us everything you can cause we can't read between the lines.
Do you know how to check the oil by holding the bike upright and screw dipstick in and then out to get the reading. A 1/4 quart low is better then being full

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a 2004 kingpin and I have no idea how to do anything with this bike. Lol. I bought it yesterday and will be driving 7hr Friday morning to pick it up in Denver.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Draft6969...That's going to be a long ride back at 7 hours. ......... I know you're probably going to trailer it. Enjoy the ride anyway. Vic's are a great bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts