Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After riding and wrenching on H-Ds for years, I finally got sick of breaking down while on trips. My last bike I bought new in 2009 and had problems from the get-go. At that time I was close to buying a Cross Country bike, but decided against it because of the lack of dealer support and dealers. Riding a Harley, that is a must because of frequent break downs of coarse. While during the past 4 years, not a single dealer could ever help me while broke down along side the road, so what the hell am I still doing riding a bike that breaks down anyhow?
So last month I test rode a new 2013 XC. And like Gunney said,.. well now its in my garage. The problem is though, I've been away for work, and won't get to ride it till I get back in July.
Looking forward to riding and reading everything to do with Victory.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Congrats on the new XC I am talking myself into or out of trading for one now. I love them, but can't decide whether I want to go into deeper debt for one. And welcome !

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Welcome from North FL .. I came off an 09 Ultra to the 12 XC with 12,500 miles on it now and loving it .. While never stranded with the Ultra had my share of Compensator, Primary, Throttle by Wire, and ABS Grief was time to try another Brand so went with the XC and no Regrets ..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm on my first Victory - a Vegas 8-Ball.

Still have the same Fat Boy that I've had for six years. It's never been back to the shop. Of course, it only has 68,xxx miles on it.

Having owned more than 15 Harleys, and never been stranded on one of them, I suppose that I should consider myself lucky.

Congratulations on your new ride, and welcome to the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts