Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up ladies and gents. I cannot tell you how great it feels to finally get a bike. Just bought an 08 kingpin 8ball with 5500miles for $6k. Bike looks brand new (some people have thought its a new bike lol) I thought it was a great deal so I took the blungde. She is completely stock waiting to just be dolled up. Been doing research for several months now (alot on these forums) and I look foward to picking some of yalls brain on riding advice, parts, looks and how to install things. woohoo!! cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hoss, sweet looking ride you go!. My first thing is to switch the big ugly pipes. Going to get the groundpounders. Any advice on where to look for a new/older model oil cooler. Says the 08 and up oil coolers have to be relocated or taken from an older model.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Another OKC rider

Congrats on the new bike! Did you get it from a dealer (and if so, which one) or a private sale? Just curious on my part (in other words, just being nosy!:eek:). I just bought my second Vic (used 12 Vegas 8-Ballthumb up) I'm also in OKC. There's a group of Vic owners that do a Saturday Morning Breakfast ride to Mulhall occasionally.

Give me a heads up sometime and we can get together to ride cheers (and eat :D ).

Ride to Eat!:::ride:::
Eat to Live! dance 1

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi and welcome... I had an 08 KPT ........Loved it...... You will enjoy the heck outta that bike.......

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Pckrfan.

V-man I bought it from a guy off Craigslist down in Lawton. Yea ill mosdef hit you up on that. I'd like to get some more miles and experience under my belt before I go on a group ride.....don't want to embarrass myself lol!

Hoss- the exhaust I'm getting makes you either relocate the oil cooler or buy an older late 90s so the pipe can fit

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts