Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to Victory, and I'm loving my XC. I got my 2013 Suede nuclear sunset about 3 weeks ago, and I'm itching to start the mods.

My other bike is a pro street chopper, so I had to grab a bagger for my long rides.

I will be surfing the forums to find out where to start the upgrades.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome to Victory and to the forums.

That "Search" box at the top of the forum pages will be your best friend to look for info here. And after you make another thread (you need two) you'll be able to post pictures, and we'd all love to see your new ride!

Cheers, cheers
D.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hello everyone I'm new to Victory, and I'm loving my XC. I got my 2013 Suede nuclear sunset about 3 weeks ago, and I'm itching to start the mods.

My other bike is a pro street chopper, so I had to grab a bagger for my long rides.

I will be surfing the forums to find out where to start the upgrades.
Must be a rapper. Most of us here see DMV and think "Division of Motor Vehicles". I actually had to google to find out that some are now calling the DC, Maryland, Virginia area as DMV... :crzy: You are either from DC or you are from Maryland OR from Virginia. NOBODY is from ...all three, right?

In that spirit that the original names simply "aren't good enough" or perhaps are too long to actually type without mis-spelling them, let's all rename where we are from. I will start. Apparently I am from NST (North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee). Who's next? wac

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
PNW...Permanently Nauseatingly Wet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not from all three, absolutely right...I live in Maryland. We call the it the DMV just to represent the areas in VA and MD, that are close to proximity to DC.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome from the Tristate area. Guess it depends on where you are standing.
Upgrades are easy. Are you talking engine or bling?

·
Super Moderator
4,941 Posts
Welcome from close to the four corners area. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from the TSA (Tri-state Area) lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts