Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself. I currently live in Tacoma, WA and I just bought my first Victory. It's a 2008 Vegas Low. I love this thing. My dad has had his 2007 Kingpin since it was new and I rode it last year and knew I had to have a Victory. Anyway, can't wait to see what these forums have to offer, hopefully I'll get some good advice and maybe some how-to's on the upgrades/changes I want to do.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Welcome.. This forum has a veritable cornucopia, an actual plethora of boundless information. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, apparently I can't make a new thread for some reason, so I guess I'll have to look for help here.

Anyway, here is what I want some help with...

I want to run LED lights under the rear fender for my turn signals. Can anyone tell me the best place to get them that are made for my 08 Vegas?

At the same time I do this mod, I also want to relocate my license plate. I have seen some custom ones that move it to the side that look pretty nice, but is there somewhere that these can be purchased?

I guess that is a good start for now. I'm sure I'll be asking some more questions before long. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts