Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been riding for 8 years, and just traded in my 2003 F4i for a new 8-Ball Hammer! Thank goodness for the victory demo days, otherwise I wouldn't have had any idea how comfortable the transition could be from sport bike to cruiser. Anyways, racking up the mileage now, and poking around the forum looking for new ideas. Thanks for giving us a location to talk with fellow Victory riders!

Theagency

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New user - 2nd post prior to tech

I have a question about my transmission, and will follow this up with a post to the tech forums when available. Thanks.

·
Administrator
5,975 Posts
Hello all, I've been riding for 8 years, and just traded in my 2003 F4i for a new 8-Ball Hammer! Thank goodness for the victory demo days, otherwise I wouldn't have had any idea how comfortable the transition could be from sport bike to cruiser. Anyways, racking up the mileage now, and poking around the forum looking for new ideas. Thanks for giving us a location to talk with fellow Victory riders!

Theagency
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Hammer.

I have a question about my transmission, and will follow this up with a post to the tech forums when available. Thanks.
Great. You should be good to go now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts