Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I just picked up my 2013 Victory Vegas 8-ball from Randy's Cycle in Marengo on Monday.

I started out with a 1077 xs650 bobber that i built. I rode out to the demo day and tried about 7 different bikes.

After that i knew i had to have one! Picked it up about 2 weeks later.

I have already installed some 2" front peg extensions and have a RPW Deal exhaust and PCV on the way.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well, first I think you picked a great dealership to purchase from! Been to Randy's for demo rides. Second, have loads of un on your Vegas. Except for the front wheel, it's pretty close to the Kingpin I've been riding. I put highway bars on my Kingpin and found I had to change out the highway pegs to accomodate my shorter legs.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, first I think you picked a great dealership to purchase from! Been to Randy's for demo rides. Second, have loads of un on your Vegas. Except for the front wheel, it's pretty close to the Kingpin I've been riding. I put highway bars on my Kingpin and found I had to change out the highway pegs to accomodate my shorter legs.
Im actually looking at getting some hard bags because there is like nowhere to put stuff and i dont really like the look of toolbags and whatnot.

Its really a shame theres nowhere to put the registration/insurance info..

·
Registered
586 Posts
Im actually looking at getting some hard bags because there is like nowhere to put stuff and i dont really like the look of toolbags and whatnot.

Its really a shame theres nowhere to put the registration/insurance info..
Bags are nice. I had them on my CX500 and again on the Kingpin. My Tour model came with hard saddlebags and a trunk.

For now, store the registration/insurance info in your jacket or see if there's a place inside your helmet. I put helmet locks on the end of my comfort grips for securing helmets when parked.

Have fun with customizing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts