Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just bought a used 05 Hammer from a local shop. It only had 5K on the odometer, previous owner just broke it in. In the past I have owned Harley's, Honda's, and Suzuki's. After throwing my leg over the Victory I get it now. This bike a Awesome. More power and torque than any other bike I have ever owned, and with the Corbin seat, one of the most comfortable rides to. I've had friends tell to take their Victory's for a spin, I rode the Boardwalk. I wasn't that impressed, and just forgot about it. One day picking up an oil filter for my Harley there it was just sitting there on the showroom floor. It looked just downright mean, 100 cubic inch, 6 speed transmission. Rode it and had to own it. My Harley has a new home, gave it to my son, he needs a bike to ride around his base (USAF)

My bags came in yesterday (viking bags) and my fairing just got here today (batwing from cruisercustomizing) my cup holder, and cramp buster (yes I just have to have them too) will be here next week. So excited!

Ride safe and God Bless

Chuck

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks from Tulsa Oklahoma, where it is really hot today well the temp says 96 but with the humidity it feels like 102.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts