Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just checking in. I have been lurking on this site for a while, as I was shopping for my bike, and it's awesome. I finally bought my first bike, a '12 Hammer 8-ball, and I am in love. I have wanted a bike for the past 15 years and finally jumped in feet first. This bike is awesome. I can't stop grinning. Looking forward to getting lots of info from the site.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your new Hammer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal. You're going love that Hammer!dance 1

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in Fairfield/Vacaville, and I have never seen another Victory around town either...which is odd, considering how close Arlen's shop is. You'd figure at least a few would be sprinkled around here and there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know how you feel I've had my 2012 victory vision tour since april and I have not seen another victory vision or big crossroads or cross country only 5 others victories on the base where I work. I'm in San Diego also. I've heard there are other big victory visions out here but I am yet to see them. I feel like I'm the only 1 which is not a bad thing because everywhere I go everybody watches the big black victory rollin by.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
I know how you feel I've had my 2012 victory vision tour since april and I have not seen another victory vision or big crossroads or cross country only 5 others victories on the base where I work. I'm in San Diego also. I've heard there are other big victory visions out here but I am yet to see them. I feel like I'm the only 1 which is not a bad thing because everywhere I go everybody watches the big black victory rollin by.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App
If I get my XC out of the shop this weekend, I am riding. I am taking the Victory to the Sweetwater Harley Davidson for Sunday breakfast to rub it in. You should bring yours too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts