Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to Victory but not new to riding. I have been eyeballing Victory for some time now and finally broke down and bought a Magnum X1 last summer. Just found this forum though.

I have owned a Yamaha vstar for the past 10 years. It figured it was time for an upgrade. So far so good, and loving the magnum! I also own a few dirt bikes, a triumph tiger, and a BMW 800GS. I toured the US last year on the tiger, but maybe this year I will do it on the magnum. If I can figure out some luggage options anyway... Either way, glad to see this forum and hopefully I can meet a few of you as I figure out the Victory world.

-Jon

·
Registered
12,298 Posts
Hi from just under ya. Where in WA? When I'm going on tour, I never leave home w/o my magnetic tank bag. It has a map window (yeah, I still use em) and holds my camelback bladder for on the way hydrating. I have the Vic Lock & Ride backrest and rack and a Vic rack bag made to fit it. Pics if you want them.
Note a couple items in my sig and click the links - you will want them. I know, shameless self promotion. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Jon, what part of WA? I'm in Olympia. I'm also new to Victory, buying my XCT last July.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm actually right off the Yelm Hwy near Lake St. Clair, so we aren't far at all. We should connect for a ride up to Paradise some day, once the rain stops that is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi from just under ya. Where in WA? When I'm going on tour, I never leave home w/o my magnetic tank bag. It has a map window (yeah, I still use em) and holds my camelback bladder for on the way hydrating. I have the Vic Lock & Ride backrest and rack and a Vic rack bag made to fit it. Pics if you want them.

Note a couple items in my sig and click the links - you will want them. I know, shameless self promotion. :)

Please send pics of the bag and backrest. I want a solution that doesn't cost the same as the top case but still fits my gear.

Also, sending you a PM about your items. Been on this site for 2 days and already buying things. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm actually right off the Yelm Hwy near Lake St. Clair, so we aren't far at all. We should connect for a ride up to Paradise some day, once the rain stops that is.

I keep my schedule pretty open and always up to meet new people on a ride. I live right off 7 so paradise is a easy fun day. Let me know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts