Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just bought my first Victory motorcycle yesterday. It's a 2009 Victory Vegas.

I just wanted to express my thanks for all those on this forum that have provided very useful information in helping make an informed decision in my purchase.

Brian

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Victory Forums!

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
Welcome to Victory forums and enjoy the new bike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think I can post pics yet. I think I need 3 posts before enabled.
Only 2 posts are needed :D And welcome to the fray!
Now let us see that bike!

·
Premium Member
777 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was back and forth on the color myself. I had wanted all black, but the price was good on this and it only had 3200 miles. I think the color is growing on me though.

·
Premium Member
1,697 Posts
It is a nice bike!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Brian,

3 quick things for you.

1. WELCOME to Victory Forums, this is a great site with very helpful and friendly motorcycle enthusiasts
2. CONGRATULATIONS - love that color!
3. Your garage is WAY to empty and clean, you're making some of us look bad.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Mark,

Thanks.

That pic is from the seller's garage. My garage is a mess with all the kids bikes and mower, etc. He just moved into a new house (retired) and thought it was time to sell the bike since he didn't ride it much anymore. I was lucky to be close enough to see it and buy it. I just trailered the bike home last night and haven't had a chance to take anymore pics. I'm hoping to get it insured tomorrow and registered sometime this week so I can get a chance to ride before the weather turns to bad. I'm in northen NJ so I think I have about another month.

Brian

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
2009 & 3200 miles .... hope you will put many many miles on her, she deserves it after so many years ....

welcome and keep on posting ... SMILE

Andre using
TaPaTaLk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts