Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a 2006 Vegas Jackpot. This is my first street bike. I would have had one alot sooner but the wife was not too excited. She finally caved about 10 years later and we both love it. My dad works for a dealer in westminster MD so I had some inside help. I have learned alot from you guys on the site. So hello from Florida.

Jason.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Funny, your wife was trying to talk you out of a bike, and mine talked me into it. Hope you enjoy the new bike. Looks good.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A few helpful pointers,

• Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.
  • The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.
  • If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
Welcome to the VF!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
congratz! Ride her hard!:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts