Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, Just test drove my first Victory today and to say im sold is an understatement.....what a fantastic bike, rode two 8 balls, a 2007 and a 2009.....guess which one im buying end of this month?...deposit is down and will pick it up March 30th.

This is my first bike since i came to the United States from Scotland and looking forward to riding the many roads America has provided.

I also hope to be a regular on here as I believe good forums have a mountain of knowledge that can be useful..and also not so useful sometimes. And with the upcoming riding season about to start hopefully im putting lots of miles on my Victory.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome Flying Scot. If you have the bug, definitely go for your Victory. I have 4 different bikes in my garage right now and am evaluating a possible Victory purchase with a trade. It seems to me a good choice but I am a bit anal and will spend lots of time trying to ensure that I have fully evaluated all options before I make any move. That is my own perspective, not necessarily the correct one.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*L* sorry, the 09 Jayson....thanks to everyone else. I'm really excited to get out there and ride my VC.........snowing today...hopefully thats the last of it till next Winter!!

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Welcome FlyingScot .. Long Time HD Rider Here .. Bought a Victory XC 4 1/2 Months ago and now 6,000 Miles Later it just keeps getting better .. Enjoy Your Ride ..

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
*L* sorry, the 09 Jayson....thanks to everyone else. I'm really excited to get out there and ride my VC.........snowing today...hopefully thats the last of it till next Winter!!
What kind of BS is that? That means I will see snow tomorrow when I had expected to be visiting local dealers and doing test drives of Visions. Maybe your forecast is just wrong. I really want to do those test rides. If it is wrong, get out and ride today.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of BS is that? That means I will see snow tomorrow when I had expected to be visiting local dealers and doing test drives of Visions. Maybe your forecast is just wrong. I really want to do those test rides. If it is wrong, get out and ride today.
Hey Oldman, it didnt stick around for long, its was melted by afternoon and ive just been out in the car and to be honest apart from a few bits of snow in the shade youd never have known

1 - 9 of 9 Posts