Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. New to the victory club. I live in Wenatchee Washington and flew down to Reno on Tuesday, bought a 2011 vegas 8 ball and rode it home...810 miles. Love the bike. Ready to start customizing and making it my own.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Don't ya hate it when some new bozo comes along and pads their post count by saying hello on a forum they have been on for 10 minutes?
Hey now, maybe he's just excited. Give the guy a chance!

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Hey now, maybe he's just excited. Give the guy a chance!
You might be right. There is a post count that must be met before someone can start a thread or some such thing. I don't care for that rule but the freakin' spammers made it necessary.

You always a dick?
And then this dickhead comes along and ruins that possibility (almost).

Go ahead G. Freak. Your first post was this so your next 10 should be really enlightening.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You might be right. There is a post count that must be met before someone can start a thread or some such thing. I don't care for that rule but the freakin' spammers made it necessary.

And then this dickhead comes along and ruins that possibility (almost).

Go ahead G. Freak. Your first post was this so your next 10 should be really enlightening.
Yes cause your **** talking post are much better, earlier somebody post a part that they put on their bike and you call it cheesy, stop being a dick. Pretty simple.

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Yes cause your **** talking post are much better, earlier somebody post a part that they put on their bike and you call it cheesy, stop being a dick. Pretty simple.
There's 2. Show me this post you speak of.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well that escalated quickly...who is "padding " their post count? New here and trying to catch up lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts