Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a "used" 2013 judge this weekend and I love it! It only has 500 miles on it and pretty much stock. It does have a different Victory exhaust system than stock. Just wanted to get some input on what I should do to it first?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome! Hope you love it as much as I love mine!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome ! Mandatory first mods are Lloyds 1/4 turn throttle ring 19.95 and adjustable timing gear 142.00 . Enjoy the new whip !cheers

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
If it's had its 500 mile service, get on and ride it some.
Welcome from OZ.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wouldn't ride it again until those two mods are completed ...:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from Canada.
Yup, first thing I would do is get out and enjoy it... it's summer time !!!
Post pics when you can.
Thanks everyone! I've been looking at a lot of lloydz stuff. Just need the funds to recover after this major purchase.

It had its 500 mile service done at the shop where I bought it (out actually had like 580 miles on it)

And Pauljp, I live in California so I can ride 10...sometimes 11 months out of the year! :D

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
And Pauljp, I live in California so I can ride 10...sometimes 11 months out of the year! :D
Oh you lucky bastard... we have 6 month winters here. I gotta get out of this place.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I live in Alabama. I ride all year round. I just wear thicker gloves, a jacket and chaps in January and February.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And Pauljp, I live in California so I can ride 10...sometimes 11 months out of the year!
I live in Alabama. I ride all year round. I just wear thicker gloves, a jacket and chaps in January and February.
I wish I could do that. It's not the cold that gets me though. I live up in the foothills and the roads are iced over most mornings. That's a definite no go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts