Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just bought my first Victory bike which is a 2012 Highball with Bassani prostreet pipes and a vfc 3 stock airbox for now. Have not had much time to ride it yet because of the cold Mi weather. So I'm putting it away for the winter. Anyways, I enjoy the forum and I'm looking forward to gathering all the knowledge I can hear about my bike. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome aboard Uncle Jay! Congrats on the new scoot.

cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase Jay! Don't forget to post a pic and update your signature after you get your 2nd posting up. If you get a chance to read the new user thread that should help. Lots of good folks around here to help ya!

Safe ridn when it warms up.. hehe

Tim

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the forum from cool and chilly South Dakota.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase Jay! Don't forget to post a pic and update your signature after you get your 2nd posting up. If you get a chance to read the new user thread that should help. Lots of good folks around here to help ya!

Safe ridn when it warms up.. hehe

Tim
Will do! plan on doing a little upgrading over the winter, nothing major just the average little things, round old school headlight, custom sissy bar and maybe some floor boards. Wife wants me to get a rear seat and passenger pegs before I do the other stuff but I told her the rear seats are on back order for 2 years:D Can't wait for spring!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats on your new High Ball and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where about in Michigan. I bought a highball about 3 months ago in Livonia.
Love the bike, its great to ride. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my PH44100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Uncle Jay, I'm new here too, just bought a 06 kingpin. Curious about the bassani pipes. Are they as loud as they look? My bike came with stock stage 1 pipes, sound good but they are huge! cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts