Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a XC Titanium Suede in July. Looking forward to long trips. I see just about every upgrade for this bike runs 3 figures or more. Kinda sucks, but whatever. Still looking forward to some upgrades. Once I figure out why "My Garage" won't let me post my 3MB picture and how to edit my signature, I'll be sure to let you all know what it looks like. But if you've seen one Titanium Suede XC, you've pretty much seen them all. Nice forum though. I've been monitoring some threads over the past few months. Thought I'd take the time to say hello everyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking at that same color XC. Did it come with cruise control and ABS? I'm trying to decide if the XC is the best bike for me. What did you ride before? Initial thoughts on the bike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking at that same color XC. Did it come with cruise control and ABS? I'm trying to decide if the XC is the best bike for me. What did you ride before? Initial thoughts on the bike.
Hey Chris. I posted a response on your thread, but I really didn't answer your questions completely. The Titanium does not come with cruise control and ABS, but I love the color. I could have lived with the white as well had I seen it before I bought the suede, but I'm happy with the bike. I prefer not to have ABS personally, but I am on the hunt for cruise control. I have a big trip planned for August of 2016 up to the Canadian Rockies and then maybe down Pacific Coast Highway before coming back home. Before this, I was a crotch rocket guy. Had a couple Yamaha's, Kawasaki, etc. Miss the speed, but my wife appreciates not having to lean to ride.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Cruise module on the buy, sell & trade page on facebook for $250

1 - 6 of 6 Posts