Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Marfa, TX. New 2012 Victory Vegas, red and white. Left the Harley crowd to follow new avenues. So far all is going well, but may need to order windshield.:)

Marfaman
2012 Victory Vegas

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I have a Jackpot and just can't go the windshield route. Maybe adding a CC to the stable will fix that. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ah, Marfa, lights and all. Marfa is one of my favorite towns on earth. I would love to have a vacation home there! The Big Bend and deserts of west Texas are amazing. Welcome to Victory! I'll look you up and buy you a cold one the next time I'm down there! I was going to do the Worlds longest poker run out of Terlingua/Study Butte again this year but it just isn't going to work out for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, Marfa, lights and all. Marfa is one of my favorite towns on earth. I would love to have a vacation home there! The Big Bend and deserts of west Texas are amazing. Welcome to Victory! I'll look you up and buy you a cold one the next time I'm down there! I was going to do the Worlds longest poker run out of Terlingua/Study Butte again this year but it just isn't going to work out for me.
Sounds good. Just give me a holler when your out this way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts