Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding for 20+ years, and have owned a variety of makes and models - Honda, harley, Moto Guzzi. Just bought a used 2010 Victory Vision, a bike I've wanted since riding it at Sturgis that year. Glad to be on the board!

bryan

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet Bryan. Great two-up touring bike you have there. The missus and I did 200K of that and it was a wonderful thing. You'll enjoy it too on that VV.
Please complete your profile and signature, to help us help you when you need it. Where do you call home?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet Bryan. Great two-up touring bike you have there. The missus and I did 200K of that and it was a wonderful thing. You'll enjoy it too on that VV.
Please complete your profile and signature, to help us help you when you need it. Where do you call home?
I'm just outside of Philadelphia.

Not sure why, but the forum is not letting me make the change to my signature.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Another post or two(to prove you are a human) and you'll be able to do that.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Actually, since he has 2 posts now, he should be able to do it right now. :)

·
13,177 Posts
Been riding for 20+ years, and have owned a variety of makes and models - Honda, harley, Moto Guzzi. Just bought a used 2010 Victory Vision, a bike I've wanted since riding it at Sturgis that year. Glad to be on the board!

bryan
say vision front fenders are known to brake. Check the two inside bolts for the back half of the front fender. I believe there 6mm same size as outside bolts

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts