Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just bought my first Victory Friday, a new 2008 Jackpot. The bike is everything I new it would be. I live in Savannah, GA and am looking forward to good weather on the weekend!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hello from Georgia I live in BuenaVista Ga and I work in Columbus.
I am also new to this site I have a 2007 Vegas and I love it

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
2 Posts
there are more of us in this area than you think, billy in columbus has a problem i think he wonts to sell and forget you i cant for the life of me know why he dont put on some bike days or something for his customers here. the VMC guys have tryed to get him to give info about the club but no. his on tech didnt know about it till i told her last week. :crzy:
Want to thank { victory forums ] for getting back to me. I hope this message is read. Columbus might be a tad far to ride for a victory club meeting. another thing, I don't know how to post a thread and pay my membership. I tried PAYPAL, no luck. Does any one else have thios trouble ? Sorry on using this thread to VENT --- bullfrog

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
there are more of us in this area than you think, billy in columbus has a problem i think he wonts to sell and forget you i cant for the life of me know why he dont put on some bike days or something for his customers here. the VMC guys have tryed to get him to give info about the club but no. his on tech didnt know about it till i told her last week. :crzy:
Yes that is true about Billy they never had to much customer service was there this week need a new rear tire He tried to help a little to try to find a cheaper price on a tire but he wants 90.00 to change the tire I found a place on WarmSprings road that will do it a lot cheaper, He wants the sell but not the Service I think he does not realize there is good money in service to. He told me that if things dont get better he was thinking of getting out of the bike part and go with just campers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts