Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....picked up my 2009 Victory Hammer a couple weeks ago after trading in my 06 Yamaha Midnight Silverado....love the bike, it only had 3500 miles on it and alread had the victory stage 1 kit. I installed the Lloydz adjustable timing gear and 1/4 turn throttle adapter already. Looking for cams and PCV next, hopefully I can get up to Lloydz for a custom tune soon!

Great bike love the torque!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for second post so I can use the forum cheers

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello all....picked up my 2009 Victory Hammer a couple weeks ago after trading in my 06 Yamaha Midnight Silverado....love the bike, it only had 3500 miles on it and alread had the victory stage 1 kit. I installed the Lloydz adjustable timing gear and 1/4 turn throttle adapter already. Looking for cams and PCV next, hopefully I can get up to Lloydz for a custom tune soon!

Great bike love the torque!!!
Welcome to the Victory family from your neighbor to the south. :)

Congrats on the Hammer!

No need to ride all the way to Pine Bush, NY for your engine mods. Kyle at KMC Powersports in Westerly does it all right at his shop, including the Dyno Tune. Kyle is a rock solid Vic mechanic and a great guy. thumb up

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Victory family from your neighbor to the south. :)

Congrats on the Hammer!

No need to ride all the way to Pine Bush, NY for your engine mods. Kyle at KMC Powersports in Westerly does it all right at his shop, including the Dyno Tune. Kyle is a rock solid Vic mechanic and a great guy. thumb up
Thanks for the info...going to see how much he charges to install cams and a tune...Im pretty tech savy, I wonder how hard the cam swap is. I would think with the overhead cam it would be fairly simple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts