1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
A picture of the jacket did not appear in the first link. Can you post one of your own?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price lowered to $125.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can't tell from the pics, but does it have adjustable cuffs? I am a size 42 jacket, just wondering what size this jacket is if it's too small for you?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cuffs are zippered. Some of my jackets are XL and some are large. I wear XL t-shirts. I can get this jacket on without the liner but its still to snug for my liking.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Brand new jacket. Size large. Too small for me or I would be wearing it. $125 shipped in the US. Details on the jacket here http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/enthusiasts/catalog_item_detail.asp?catalog=2118&levelcode=11072&product=208795&cattype=&ProductCategoryCode= And I have pictures in my album. http://www.victoryforums.com/album.php?albumid=239
How big are you? I am 210 and 5'11, no gut. Just want to know so I get a better idea if it will fit me. Thanks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is getting kinda personal.:eek: 5'6" around 225# 36" waist with a big gut.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Your first post states $125 shipped...but later post say lowered to $125? Is jacket still available?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your first post states $125 shipped...but later post say lowered to $125? Is jacket still available?
I edited the first post when I lowered the price. Still available. $125 to your door in the US.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm close to your same height at 5'8", so how is the arm length? Sounds like it may be a good fit for me if the arms are too long.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm close to your same height at 5'8", so how is the arm length? Sounds like it may be a good fit for me if the arms are too long.
Arms down the sleeves hang to my knuckles. Pretty much normal.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Last question, the reflective piping on front and back looks light blue in the picture, is it white or what color?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last question, the reflective piping on front and back looks light blue in the picture, is it white or what color?
It is white almost has a grayish tint to it. No blue.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will trade for a Vegas-Kingpin passenger seat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.