Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Kris. I'm 44 years old and been riding motorcycles for 38 years. Started out on a Honda Trail 70 at six years old. A bike that started many a rider I suspect. Anyone else start out on a trail 70?

Last week I purchased my first American motorcycle. It is a New 09 Jackpot Premium in Orange. I was already to pull the trigger on a 2012 High Ball but saw this bike and knew it was the one.
I'm very excited to get to know other riders and clubs in the Minneapolis/St Paul area.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

And add the year and model of your bike to your signature, so we know how to help when you ask a question!

Fixed that for ya cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts