Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from New Brunswick, Canada. Recently picked up a 2011 Kingpin and what a beauty of a machine. I have had Boulevards, Vulcans, Shadow, and V-Star. All were decent bikes but they don't come close to being a ride like the King. I've got the 2 into 1 performance pipes and power Commander, which I know nothing about. I've got a few things I want to change/add but I'll be waiting until the snow flies. I just want to ride. Looking forward to hearing about ideas and learning from everyone. Cheers and safe riding!

·
Premium Member
8,801 Posts
Gday and welcome from DownUnder!
Great choice of bike, Ive fitted the superior Kingpin front end to my Vegas, along with a few other enhancements.
Victorys are fantastic machines!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hello from New Brunswick, Canada. Recently picked up a 2011 Kingpin and what a beauty of a machine. I have had Boulevards, Vulcans, Shadow, and V-Star. All were decent bikes but they don't come close to being a ride like the King. I've got the 2 into 1 performance pipes and power Commander, which I know nothing about. I've got a few things I want to change/add but I'll be waiting until the snow flies. I just want to ride. Looking forward to hearing about ideas and learning from everyone. Cheers and safe riding!
Welcome to the site. You mentioned the 2 in one exhaust, does it have an aftermarket air filter? If not that would be the first thing to get You got the 2nd part of the equation of the air going thru the engine. Now this is where the Power commander comes in. You'll learn alot and get plenty of ideas here on the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts