Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Well I just got my used 2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium delivered to my front door. The bike has about 10.000 miles on it, and was an old Victory Demo bike. Since this bike has never been titled, Victory gave me two years full warranty with it. Can’t complain about that now can we. :)

Since I am 7’3” and have inseam of 40” I need a bike that I can truly enjoy riding and not have to worry about giving up comfort. The first night I drove it I was blown away how much I really like this bike, and how comfortable it really was. Even before, I made any modification on it.

Right now, I have dropped it off at the local Victory Dealer and I have them put the new 2” forward handlebars, and move the cube controls above the handlebars instead of below. This will give me more clearance with my legs for driving.

Question for other members of this great motorcycle, has anyone changed their seat? For any other members that are tall did you find a seat that went back 2” and still have heated seats? I understand that I might have to go custom, I did on my older motorcycle.

If you have any suggestions about modifications that I can make to give me more space then I all ready have that would be great! (I am actively searching many message boards for answers about any questions I have)

Thanks for the info and see you on the road.

Flutch

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
tall riders

I'm 6'6". the visions seat is not designed for tall guys. you will have to add foam to be really comfy. I owned a 2011 pearl white. I'm just not a cruiser style rider i think, and the design of the trunk and saddle bags, but excellent bike. when they change the design of the rear stuff, I'll be baaack

this is my style for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's really very nice bike, and it is looking awesome, I like it very much, well Welcome flutch to in these board, good luck and enjoy in these board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts