Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! Just picked up my new 2015 Victory XC 8 Ball 2 days ago and I can't stay off of it. I love this bike already. Traded in my 2008 Yamaha Raider for it and got a pretty good deal. Only plans as of right now are intake, exhaust, tune and a slightly taller windscreen. I'm just south of Houston, TX if anyone wants to set up a ride!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
If you are into performance upgrades look at the Lloydz timing wheel. It takes maybe 30 minutes to install as a DIY. It will give you around 4 HP and 4 ft-lb for a mere $162 including a re-useable timing cover gasket. I found it also made my engine run smoother at lower RPMs.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Copy what oldman said

Lloydz timing wheel. Worth every hard earned penny. Wish I had done it right off when I got the bike, but they did not sell them then, maybe.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Hey everybody! Just picked up my new 2015 Victory XC 8 Ball 2 days ago and I can't stay off of it. I love this bike already. Traded in my 2008 Yamaha Raider for it and got a pretty good deal. Only plans as of right now are intake, exhaust, tune and a slightly taller windscreen. I'm just south of Houston, TX if anyone wants to set up a ride!
Welcome. I am in Katy. Checkout Lonestarvictoryriders Facebook page for local riders and rides.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where'd you find the '15s at already? I called a few places a couple weeks ago when i bought my CC and none had them yet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where'd you find the '15s at already? I called a few places a couple weeks ago when i bought my CC and none had them yet.
I got it from Team Mancuso Powersports South in La Marque. They had a couple of them! Good deal and super easy to deal with. Ask for Blake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts