Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud owner of a '13 XC, red, and blacked out. Just got it yesterday and love it so far. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you. This is my first Victory. I've had Ultras, Goldwings, and sport touring bikes; but this bike has more soul than any of those!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
2012 veags 8 ball

i just purchased a 2012 veags i'm very impressed with it ive' rode
harleys for 30 years and took a lot of crap from the jap crowd in the 70's and 80's the funny thing now is that these people are now
harley riders don't get me wrong i still like harleys i just dont follow the crowd and this time it looks like a very good descion enjoy
your riding time

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hey Paul,

Welcome and congratulations on your new XC! thumb up

There's a great group of XC/XR & XCT owners here. Lots of knowledge. Any ideas on mods for your XC?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Old "f"...I decided against the Harley because I'm into riding now, not status/image. I was actually considering Triumph, Harley SG, and Ducati; but the XC caught my eye while at the showroom and as they say, the rest was history. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red, my x-nephew is an officer in the CG. Graduate of the USCG Academy. Anyways, I just bought a set of Motolights (they're produced here in Cincinnati and LE friendly, so they have always taken care of me). I was just out trying to figure out how to wire it and I'm a little stumped for now. I think I need a longer harness. Eventually, slip on exhaust, rack with passenger backrest. The bike came with the iPod interface and lower seat, which is extremely comfortable. If you have any ideas on where I might find a switched accessory hot lead, I would appreciate it. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm the proud owner of a '13 XC, red, and blacked out. Just got it yesterday and love it so far. Looking forward to learning a lot from all of you. This is my first Victory. I've had Ultras, Goldwings, and sport touring bikes; but this bike has more soul than any of those!
I'm jealous since I don't have one yet!!! LOL but congrats and welcome to the board. Good luck and ride safe thumb up

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Red, my x-nephew is an officer in the CG. Graduate of the USCG Academy. Anyways, I just bought a set of Motolights (they're produced here in Cincinnati and LE friendly, so they have always taken care of me). I was just out trying to figure out how to wire it and I'm a little stumped for now. I think I need a longer harness. Eventually, slip on exhaust, rack with passenger backrest. The bike came with the iPod interface and lower seat, which is extremely comfortable. If you have any ideas on where I might find a switched accessory hot lead, I would appreciate it. Thanks for the reply.
Not sure about location of assy. hot lead. Maybe someone else can chime in with some info.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice choice of color and model. Good luck. Today, it looks like black is the new chrome!! Ride safe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts