Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the other thread talking about the new bike but figured that it would bee seen by more people here!

Victory had on their web page for about an hour or two a NEW bike under the cruiser section.

Listed was the Vegas Jackpot, Kingpin, Vegas, and then HOLY CRAP yep you read this right VICTORY HIGH-BALL starting price $13,499!!!!

It was only on the site for about an hour or two then off it came!!!

So, now we know what its called, we know that it is a bobber, now we just got to wait to see what it looks like!!!!

cheersthumb up

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
This was posted on another site after I posted about the High Ball.

This is in the US trademark database.

Word Mark HIGH-BALL
Goods and Services IC 012. US 019 021 023 031 035 044. G & S: motorcycles and structural parts therefor
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 85158780
Filing Date October 22, 2010
Current Filing Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Owner (APPLICANT) Polaris Industries Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 2100 Highway 55 Medina MINNESOTA 553409770
Attorney of Record Andrew S. Ehard
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
So they're naming this one after a Martini. Whodathunkit.
It may be true, but I have my doubts. Big Vic has trademarked several names that were never used to provide misdirection before, and I know at least one marketing guy with a sense of humor

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Found this on another site!!
Diamond, your post violates the TOS of this forum. :ltr:

You didn't remove the logo of the other site from the images, and in the way they're presented, you didn't quote the source they came from. :ltr:

Sorry, I just had to bust your chops on this one so you know how we feel when you hurt our feelings! :crzy:

Btw, I'm just kidding. No ban necessary. ;)

·
13,262 Posts
If you look real close at the guy in the add he has a old style helmet under his arm. So if they were introducing a modern style bike I wouldn't thing the guy riding this new bike would wear a old helmet.
I go with Bobber apes and flat paint ya black

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Diamond, your post violates the TOS of this forum. :ltr:

You didn't remove the logo of the other site from the images, and in the way they're presented, you didn't quote the source they came from. :ltr:

Sorry, I just had to bust your chops on this one so you know how we feel when you hurt our feelings! :crzy:

Btw, I'm just kidding. No ban necessary. ;)
LMAO!!!:ltr::ltr::ltr::ltr:

You are 100% correct and I fixed it. I didn't even realize it was on there. LOL

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man your right! I have been off all week! I told some of my guys today that I wanted something done by COB Wed. This was at 5:00pm... they just stared at me like I had three heads. I am like what!!! Then my junior guy speaks up "Ummm today is Wed!"

Damn! :mad: :ltr:

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
:ltr: LOL :ltr:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know, I find this funny that Victory is going to present a bobber this year and HD will be dropping the Crossbones this year (their latest bobber attempt). That said they are also dropping the Rocker and the trike.

I hope this bobber sales well!!!! If it is as good looking as I know Victory will make it. I need it to stick around until momma lets me buy a bar hopper!

I got to get ride of the busa! I rode it for an hour the other day and fun as it may be, it hurt my body!

·
Registered
81 Posts
After reading all these posts I went to Victory's site and you can log in and get a live feed from the show awaiting the unveiling of the bike.
The camera is on the covered bike and it says the party starts at 7:30 so I'm staying tuned until then.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts