Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am italian but I recently moved to Mexico City.
I owned many bikes during the years in Europe, but never bought a chopper/custom, even if I always liked them.

The moving to Mexico has been a good reason to start a new chapter in my biking life.

I bought a 2005 Kingpin coming from Florida.
I will post some pics next week after getting new paintjob!

Regards
Majo

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hola!

Congrats on your new bike, and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Congradulations!

When I lived in Italy (Sequals, near Spilimbergo) I had a friend who was raised speaking Spanish (his mother and father were Mexican). This poor guy had a very hard time learning how to speak Italian even though the Friulani dialect was close to Spanish. Hopefully it doesn't work the opposite way for you!

Be careful down there and ride safe.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again,

does anybody know how to put my model/bike in the signature?
In the settings of my "user CP" it does not appear the link to "edit signature"....

Thanks a lot!

Majo

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi guys,

I am italian but I recently moved to Mexico City.
I owned many bikes during the years in Europe, but never bought a chopper/custom, even if I always liked them.

The moving to Mexico has been a good reason to start a new chapter in my biking life.

I bought a 2005 Kingpin coming from Florida.
I will post some pics next week after getting new paintjob!

Regards
Majo
welcome, ride safe.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
In the southwest here last weekend they just had a big ride to Porta Penyasto(Rocky Point). I know I spelled it wrong. Its just across from Arizona on the beach. I did not go,but a large number of bikes go every year the way I understand it. Ran into them in Gila Bend,Arizona. Large groups were coming back up to the Phoenix,Arizona area. Might be a nice long ride for you from Mexico City.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Tfkp and majo the reason you cant post attachments is because its new member initiation to help the forum avoid spam you can read the thread on it in the Site Discussions section on this forum. they have us as new members till we have five or more posts then we will become junior members if i read everything correctly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
One more post for you newrider and you get a signature. The spam avoidance makes sense.

<fake signature>
Terri808
2006 Vegas

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Tfkp and majo the reason you cant post attachments is because its new member initiation to help the forum avoid spam you can read the thread on it in the Site Discussions section on this forum. they have us as new members till we have five or more posts then we will become junior members if i read everything correctly.
You've read everything correctly, and explained it well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks a lot guys, I am sure I will be quite active here.... I need to learn a lot about Victory bikes and I feel like I made it to the right place!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@Speedblue: I am based in Mexico City so yes, it is a very long ride... and as I just moved here, I really cannot manage to stay out of town for several days.... what a pity!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts