Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Have had my Vision for a couple weeks. Have Lurked here for a while, but, finally thought I would make it official.

I look forward to learning much from all of you.

See you around the neighborhood!

Rick

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome fellow Visionary! Safe riddin

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just ignore the bubbles coming out of the exhaust. That is quite normal for a Jetson mobile. LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am absolutely loving it. I have just installed my Ness Honkers and Victory performance air filter. Once the weather starts getting too cold, I am going to take it in and have the Lloyds touring cams, fuel controller, and timing wheel installed. In all honesty, the bike is fine as is, but, I am thinking it could be "finer". I have around 25K mi on her right now, but, she has been amazing. The best bike I have ever owned.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I am absolutely loving it. I have just installed my Ness Honkers and Victory performance air filter. Once the weather starts getting too cold, I am going to take it in and have the Lloyds touring cams, fuel controller, and timing wheel installed. In all honesty, the bike is fine as is, but, I am thinking it could be "finer". I have around 25K mi on her right now, but, she has been amazing. The best bike I have ever owned.
Good sounding package!ask about the variable intake while your at it. thumb up

Safe ridin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts