Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2013 on saturday . Love it so far the only thing bothering me is the dash rattles. Is there any fixes for dash rattle ? ImageUploadedByMO Free1377512955.801086.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on the new VV! Like the color for sure. Dash rattle? Do you have it isolated to a general area? I have had no rattles, a little mirror vibration and occasionally you hear the plastic shft (it's plastic) but a deffinate rattle is worth mentioning on your 500mile as that is part of the service.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Congrats. Many trouble free and safe miles to you.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new VV! Like the color for sure. Dash rattle? Do you have it isolated to a general area? I have had no rattles, a little mirror vibration and occasionally you hear the plastic shft (it's plastic) but a deffinate rattle is worth mentioning on your 500mile as that is part of the service.
The rattle is on the plastic piece above the gauges. If I put my hand on it stops. Talked to service manager to day he said he would take care of it at my first service with is do now. Already have 500 miles on it. I am sure its not a big deal. Love the bike it is like riding a rocket ship lol.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The rattle is on the plastic piece above the gauges. If I put my hand on it stops. Talked to service manager to day he said he would take care of it at my first service with is do now. Already have 500 miles on it. I am sure its not a big deal. Love the bike it is like riding a rocket ship lol.

Yea thats a quirky piece to install but when its locked in, no noise. When I bought mine I was a little unsure about all that plastic after the first couple hundred miles on the way back home (bought out of state) but after the 1st tank of gas gone and settled in, I have a hard time staying off it. My TC got neglected for a few months to say the least but I share my time with them both now.

Like a buddy said to me a "Purpose designed machine". Love this bike!

There are quite a few good threads around here of what works and don't that may give you some good ideas for how to personallize it. Make sure to toss up a post if you have questions. Safe ridin!!!!

Tim

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I took off trunk. Made the bike handle much better. I also put Ness Big Honkers on, tattling gun tips and an HD circulator pad on the seat.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I took off trunk. Made the bike handle much better. I also put Ness Big Honkers on, tattling gun tips and an HD circulator pad on the seat.
Gonna have to be next year for me. I have to figure out WHERE to mount my CB so that I can pull the trunk and still have my CB up. A low priority mod. Ness honkers inbound!! hehe

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I love the color of yours New Vic Rider. Mine is just basic black.
For hdzx, be careful. If you ride one you will own one. It is not just a slogan, it is true.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the color of yours New Vic Rider. Mine is just basic black.
For hdzx, be careful. If you ride one you will own one. It is not just a slogan, it is true.
Yes it is ! Hands down the best bike on the market. Harley better get there stuff in order cuz the train is coming and they are going to not be on board !

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
nice bike. I am test riding a vision tomorrow .

Ensure shock is set for you're weight. World of difference +\- a few pounds. Enjoy the ride and if you got questions make sure to hit us up!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Go do your own ride before riding 2 up. You want to understand that bike before you have a passenger.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts