Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got the wheels mounted and on and noticed my bike leans a little more when on the kick stand. This is because the bike is about an inch taller now due to the taller wheel profiles. My questions is will this hurt the kick stand? Its not drastic but noticeable.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wouldn't think so but if you're worried get a piece of wood to set it on when it sits in the garage. The wheels look great!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Luv the laced wheels! They look great!

If you are worried about too much lean consider a thicker wear plate or a spacer on the kickstands footpad to bring it back up to a more comfortable angle

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I figured it wasn't an issue just figured id be on the safe side and ask. Here's a better pic from this morning. I'm a believer in dyna beads now smooth as glass!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Man that looks sweet! Probably the best looking aftermarket design I have seen!

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry yes they are the ride wright fat 50s. In flat white and flat black "custom color I just thought would pop" front is a 21 3.5 rear is a 18 5.5. the 180 on the back fits perfect no modification. Tries are Pirelli Night Dragons

·
Registered
139 Posts
sorry yes they are the ride wright fat 50s. In flat white and flat black "custom color I just thought would pop" front is a 21 3.5 rear is a 18 5.5. the 180 on the back fits perfect no modification. Tries are Pirelli Night Dragons
They do look good.

Wonder if red on the spoke ends would pull off of the pin striping and tank badge or be a little too much contrast.

There is just something about a laced wheel on a bike.... kinda like garters on a lady ;) thumb up

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts