Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I found the forum last week and bought my 13 Suede Nuclear Sunset XC this past Friday. Enjoying the bike very much. I just sold my 08 M109. I have had about 40 bikes since I was 11. This one is at the top of the cruiser list for sure. I live in Dickinson TX (35 miles south of Houston)and hope to ride with some fellow Victory owners. I already have made the search button my friend and have learned a lot of great info!

Fred

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome Fred. You got to love that flat orange paint!

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also am going to enjoy not having to polish chrome. I just got back from the dealer. I had the stage one tri oval mufflers, air filter, and computer flash done. I'm happy with the sound. Not as loud as the V&H pipes on my M109 but aggressive enough for me. I had glasspacks on my Valkyrie. I think I might have to "play" with the stock mufflers. thumb up Thanks for the links! I will check them out.

Fred

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi guys, Bought a 2012 XR and put a Stage 1 vic setup on it. I just saw your site today. IN KATY!! I'm excited as I may be looking for something more "aggressive" sounding.

·
Registered
193 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts