Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello and brag a little about my recent upgrade to a 2014 Cross Country. Previously owned a Vulcan VN900LT, which I loved, but figured it was time to step up and ride with the big boys. Went to the dealer looking for an XC 8-ball because I liked the blacked out look, but fell in love with this beauty the second I saw it.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome to the group. Which color did you get? Pictures, man! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, I'm trying to get a pic up. Can't seem to find the "paperclip" icon described in the how to. Working around it.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Click on the Edit button of your post. Scroll down and click on the Manage Attachments button near the bottom and you can add photos that way.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
SHARP. I love that gray color.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the new XC! thumb up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice looking bike. I love the matte finish on the Cross Countries. I have the orange (nuclear sunset) that they offered last year. It's amazing how many compliments it gets. Literally every time I go out, someone pulls up next to me and says something. Even Harley guys. You'll see.
thumb up

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks alot, I have already turned a few heads. My only complaint is how quiet the bike is. It sounds like the jetson mobile. The tri-ovals I ordered with the bike will fix that though. My dealer was smart and put them on the demo XC they had. After hearing the difference, I had to have them. Luckily victory had a promo for 250 off the tri-ovals and an extra 1000 off the bike for being a firefighter, so they were "free". How could I pass up that deal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts