Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a new 2011 xcountry after moving on from my goldwing 1800. Any suggestions or recomendations on what I should look into

·
Registered
222 Posts
Someplace that prints MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gonna need it to buy all the accessories you'll want to add !! Enjoy the new ride, I really like mine.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome from partially frozen Utah!

As far as suggestions go I. Suggest reading up in the forum if you are experiancing any buffeting. You'll find numerous options and it will help keep you from makin purchases for items that have had little or no success.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Conrats on the new XC

Welcome aboard. Absolutely the iPod cord, and activate the XM radio. Came over from a BMW R1200RT-this XC is a a lot better ride.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey guys I just picked up a new 2011 xcountry after moving on from my goldwing 1800. Any suggestions or recomendations on what I should look into
Welcome from another newbie. I just got back from a very damp 46 degree ride. Awesome bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts