Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red XCT now and already have over 2000 miles on it. No issues! You don't see many Victory in this part of Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have a red XCT now and already have over 2000 miles on it. No issues! You don't see many Victory in this part of Oklahoma.
I don't have hard numbers, but there's only been 100,000+ Victory's ever built. Not many Victory's in any part of Oklahoma or the other 50 states.

Enjoy the XCT!!

·
Premium Member
1,590 Posts
Rode thru Hobart on my way to Sturgis. A friend’s dad used to live right next door to the football field.

Congrats on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Welcome fellow Okie. I live in Anadarko and bought my xct in Jacksonville,Fla. last July. I flew down there and rode it back and then put 16,000 miles on it before trading the other day for a 2014 Indian. Maybe we will run across each other some day in the Wichita Mtns. Ride safe and enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats on the bike!!thumb up
I've got a 2012 XCT here in OKC. Next time I'm going through that area on a ride, I'll try to contact you.cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcomes. It took a very long time before I was allowed to post! We have a small group here in Hobart and Medicine Park is a regular destination.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts