Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to find this forum. It looks like there are many helpful members with loads of good info.

Bought a red XCT about 2 weeks and 1000 miles ago. Love this bike!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm much happier with the Victory logo over the tank badge. The badge didn't fit the tank well and the logo looks much cleaner and professional.

·
Registered
154 Posts
How much was the Victory logo? I think I agree that I would prefer it to the badge.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the same logo in black on my Pearl XCT, and agree it looks much better. IIRC, they list at 30ish dollars.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid right around $40 for the logo pair. They were just a little nerve-wracking to put on, but definitely not hard to do if you measure a few times with a flexible sewing tape. This helped me get the template in the same spot on both sides.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks BBob and Blueline!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics, devildog, pics!! ha!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The pics don't do the logo justice; looks much better in person.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow!! Looking good. Think they would look that good on my Pearl White Beauty?? :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have no doubt they'd look great, DakotaRider, and thanks. I wish you could see them in person. After I finished, I just stood back and said, "Wow," to myself about a dozen times. If you decide to do it, I'd be happy to give you some pointers, if you'd like. You'd be welcome to call my cell, if you wish. I received some pointers from a biker who did the same thing and then learned a few of my own through the process.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few more angles:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DakotaRider, Victory makes this logo set in black, too. That might look awesome on Pearl White given the contrast. See the Amazon link below:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Motorcycles-Black-Tank-Logos/dp/B002Z372CY[/ame]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Couple of pics below - nothing closeup on the tank though. Should still be able to make out the logo, as well as the powdercoated bag racks and bag rails.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice, devildog. The powdercoating looks great! I need to do a bunch of the upgrades you've already done....good choices, you've made.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
That second photo gives a whole new meaning to "Tank Badges"!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sako, Dog...yes the black will look pretty darn good on my white XCT too. I've been thinking about that badging for a while, but just haven't pulled the trigger on them since I haven't seen what it would look like. Now I have, it seems to be something I would like to do. Thanks for the feedback guys....yours both look awesome!!! :cool:thumb up

1 - 20 of 29 Posts